We are currently having a membership drive to encourage people to become financial members, of the Bendigo YMCA Radio Control Car Club, with a special offer.
Why Become a Member?
Membership shows your support of the club in a practical way which has mutual benefits to both you and the club.
By becoming a member you gain the following benefits:
- You benefit financially. If you are a regular racer entering 9 or more meetings a year you will save on Race Day Fees.
- Special events such as the upcoming ‘March Marathon’ and the ‘Power Grunt Challenge’ entitles you to enter at a members discounted rate
- Entering 2 classes on the day entitles you to a less than half price 2nd entry.
- Members only prize draw in December
- It helps to ensure that larger costs such as Affiliation fees and Public Liability Insurance are able to be covered.
- We keep a good strong core committed club members
We are continuing to improve and upgrade our Track, Facilities and Equipment. Showing your commitment, via financial Membership, helps in this cause.
How Do I Become a Member?
We need to have your contact details; Name, Address, Phone Number and Email Address, and then after that it is a simple case of paying your *Membership Fee.
If accepted you will be issued with a Membership Card.
When Is Membership Due?
Membership is valid for one year and expires on the 30th June.
What is the Special Offer?
New members for 2007 will receive a Membership Card valid til 30th June 2008. This offer is available from our May 27th Race meet. That’s 2 months Free!
What Does It Cost?
Senior Membership is $25 with Race Day Fees of $7 for one entry or $10 for two entries
Junior Membership (15 & under) is $20 with Race Day fees of $5 for one entry or $7 for two entries.
*We do reserve the right to refuse membership